Albert Klitzke, DDS
Dr. Klitzke graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry in 1982. He served in the Navy as a dentist for three years where he received advance training with dental specialists. He received the Meritorious Service Award while serving his country.
Dr. Klitzke provided dentistry and served as the dental director of a non profit clinic for 20 years and now owns a private practice in Santee. He was the first dentist in Santee to own a Waterlase MD Laser allowing him to provide many gum treatment proceedures with faster healing than traditional gum surgery.
He was voted one the top dentists in San Diego County in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 , 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 by his fellow dentists. Dr. Klitzke was in San Diego Magazines May edition each one of those years.
He provides a wide range of services for adults and children, including: cosmetic, general restorative and laser dentistry. In addition to dentistry with the traditional drill, the dental laser allows him to do many procedures that are normally referred to specialists, saving patients time away from work and money. He is married with one son and enjoys swimming, stamp collecting and learning about advancements in the field of dentistry so he can provide his patients the latest in dental care.
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
- American Dental Association
- San Diego County Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Laser Fellowship Certification
- San Diego Implant Residency Program
- Selected as one of the Top Dentists in San Diego County in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Golden Sneaker Awards for fundraising for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Selected as the Outstanding Dental Director in California in 2004 by the Indian Health Service.
- Fast braces provider